Friday, February 16, 2018

A RISING TRUMP ...








The Multimillionaire and the Chauffeur

A multimillionaire was enjoying a cruise on his yacht when a sudden hurricane sank the ship.

The millionaire and his chauffeur were the only survivors, barely managing to swim to a deserted island.

Lying exhausted on the beach, the chauffeur began to panic, "We're doomed, we'll never be rescued!"

The multimillionaire said, "Relax, everything will be OK, we'll be found, don't worry."

The chauffeur said, "How can you be so calm?

The multimillionaire said, "When my fortunes changed I donated $100,000 to PBS and NPR, As I made more and more money I kept increasing my donation until I gave over $1,000,000 last year.

The chauffeur ??

"Simple", said the multimillionaire, "after consistently upping my donations to PBS and NPR, and with their annual fund raising drive in full swing and with Trump threatening to cut off their government funding - I guarantee you, they'll find me."

Submitted  by Micky Mouse

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

VEEERY INTERESTING:
I sent this to Rog @ 9:42 PM last night. I also sent a different copy with a picture, to Denny over @ "Grouchy Old Cripple" @ 11:25 last night, he hasn't posted it. Suddenly it's received, although paraphrased, from Stu Tarlow @ 8:36 AM with my wording from the original found joke in the local, Ohio, Amish publication. At least, whenever I find and re-post something I try to attribute my source. Here is what I sent, in my own words:

From Ron in Ohio
Oh Wow! Some Very Topical Things Found in the Strangest Place: 2/15/2018 9:42 PM

I found these in the latest bi-weekly copy of the local, "The Vendor" magazine from the Amish:

+++++++++++++++

The Multimillionaire and the Chauffeur

A multimillionaire was enjoying a cruise on his yacht when a sudden hurricane sank the ship.

The millionaire and his chauffeur were the only survivors, barely managing to swim to a deserted island.

Lying exhausted on the beach, the chauffeur began to panic, "We're doomed, we'll never be rescued!"

The multimillionaire only smiled and said, "Relax, everything will be OK, we'll be found, don't worry."

The chauffeur said, "How can you be so calm? We're off the main shipping lanes, it'll be weeks before anyone knows we are missing, there is nothing for us to eat. We are truly doomed! How can you be so calm and sure?"

The multimillionaire only smiled and said, "When my fortunes changed I donated $100,000 to PBS and NPR, As I made more and more money I kept increasing my donation until I gave over $1,000,000 last year."

Now the chauffeur was not only exhausted and feeling helpless, he felt that his boss was in denial and said, "I'm confused, how can you be so sure?"

"Simple", said the multimillionaire, "after consistently upping my donations to PBS and NPR, and with their annual fund raising drive in full swing and with Trump threatening to cut off their government funding - I guarantee you, they'll find me."

+++++++++++++++

Different Opinions of their Roots by a Liberal and a Conservative Politician

An older, very Liberal, Senator was being ridiculed by a young Conservative Congressman about his being supportive of his many illegal alien servants. The Liberal finally became so outraged that he shouted, "I'll have you know that I can trace my families roots to having come over on the Mayflower so I feel expert in my support of these poor undocumented aliens."

To which the young Rep. replied, "My family also immigrated to the U.S. - Legally, over 100 years ago - Evidently, back then the immigration laws were much stricter than for your ancestors or your servants."

+++++++++++++++

PS:
In case it seems as though I'm posting multiple comments on this subject Rog. I'm having problems commenting on "Booger" again so I'm trying a different approach. I did not get the usual "I'm not a robot" disclaimer the first few times.

oy vey ole' said...

oy.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.