Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Podesta in the lead





                                           








Fox Removes Report from Website About Murdered DNC Staffer
Pressure

IMPORTANT! Mediamatters is trying to silence me, get me fired, pressure my advertising on radio & TV.


The revelation backs up a claim made by a private investigator who worked on the case who said D.C. police were told to “stand down” on the investigation.

.... the investigator recently was ordered to “cease and desist” his work on the murder case.

“The police never asked for the surveillance video from that night,” a manager of Lou’s City Bar told WND.

... the bar’s surveillance video runs in a cycle of 30 days and that, by now, any footage that may have existed of Rich the last night he was seen alive has been taped over.

Wikileaks Emails Ties The Podesta Brothers To The Doctor Who Oversaw Seth Rich Before He Died

The Washington D.C. police report says Seth Rich survived the initial shootings and died later at the hospital.

I KNOW THAT SETH RICH WAS INVOLVED IN THE DNC LEAK.
I know this because in late 2014 a person contacted me about helping me to start a branch of the Internet Party in the United States. He called himself Panda. I now know that Panda was Seth Rich.

From the getgo I've felt that the person responsible for the "hit" on Seth Rich was John Podesta.  Now, more than ever.

1 comment:

شركة ضي الرحمن said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.