Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Crippled cripple alert

Yeah, Right ....

I clicked "Take the Risk" and got this

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '(', expecting ']' in /home/denny/public_html/wp/wp-content/themes/foghorn/header.php on line 1

My fur is standing because Google (Blogger, You Tube) have before closed me down, deleted stuff, and generally harassed me after "complaints were lodged."  Plus, we are in the early stages of uncivil war, so anything is possible. If Denny is Okay, however, he can still read the various posts about this matter, and could be expected to offer and explanation.  So, Denny!  Are you out there?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

On Feb. 13th I received this reply from Denny after writing to his e-mail account.

"I was hacked and my site was infected with malware. I'm taking some time off and deciding whether to get it fixed (It's beyond my capability to fix) or to pack it in."

I know a lot of us enjoyed his site and hope GOC returns. I also wonder if he was intentionally targeted for outspoken opinions. Hoping we see his return.

Tctsunami

Anonymous said...

I have been getting the same thing for a week. Also has other sights.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Gird Loins NOW. Buy Ammo.

Brian said...

If Acidman were still alive, I can't imagine the misery he would be dealt by the same elements and Facebook, Google, Twitter, Youtube, etc.

MAX Redline said...

Oh yeah, that's always amusing. Google once did that on my place. I have a validation code, however, so it didn't mess things up too much. As well, I keep things up to date, regular cleanings, sandbox, all that.

Thus far, it's been successful.

Anonymous said...

One of my regular reads, and have been concerned. He was still on Twitter (I don't twit, so just got to lurk)so I thought maybe he just decided to give up on the blog.
Checked this morning & the site is back up. No new posts yet but I'm sure he's working on it.

Passerby

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.