Monday, May 25, 2015

Missing Bill




                 I GET MAIL
 

It doesn't matter  what party you belong to - this is good natured political humor from a show on Canadian TV, where Ian Brown, a black commedian,  said he misses Bill Clinton.

"Yep, that's right -      I miss Bill Clinton *He was the closest thing we ever got to having a real black man as
President.

*He played the sax.

*He smoked      weed.

*He had his way with      ugly white women.

*Even now? Look at him ... His wife works, and he doesn't!  And, he gets a check from the government every month.

*Manufacturers   announced today that they will be stocking America 's shelves this week  with " Clinton Soup," in honor of one of the nations' distinguished men. It consists primarily of a hot dog in hot water.

*Chrysler Corporation is adding a new car to its line to honor Bill Clinton. The Dodge Drafter will be built in Canada.

*When asked what he   thought about foreign affairs, Clinton replied, "I don't know, I never  had one."

*The Clinton revised  judicial oath: "I solemnly swear to tell the truth as I know it, the  whole truth as I believe it to be, and nothing but what I think you need  to know."

*Clinton will be      recorded in history as the only President to do Hanky Panky between the   Bushes.

Diane Lyons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.